Kingsky Flight Academy has partnered with one of the largest Universities in the United States to offer their student pilots, an opportunity to get a Bachelors of Science in Aviation online while getting their pilot licenses.
After a lengthy process of approval, Kingsky Flight Academy becomes Liberty University’s flight training affiliate member.
Now Kingsky students can earn a degree in Aviation online in less time while completing their flight training at Kingsky Flight Academy. Since the online program is year-round, as a full-time student you’ll be able to complete your degree in 2.5 years (with no prior experience).
Follows bellow some of the benefits offered through this partnership:
- Training to fit your schedule (accelerated, evenings, or weekends)
- FAA Part 141 Flight Instruction
- B.S. Degree completion in approximately two and a half years (Based on full-time enrollment)Beginning
- Fall 2018 all textbooks are included at no additional charge (including the Cessna/King Schools courses)
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Restricted “Reduced-Hour” Airline Transport Pilot Program
- Regional Airline Hiring Agreements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
“Following a never ending search for excellence in SAFETY, QUALITY and EFFICIENCY Kingsky is attracting the interest of leading players in the aviation industry and proving more options to our customers” Captain Mauricio Kelmann, Kingsky’s CEO stated.
With strong partners, Kingsky can now provide a complete solution for pilots, where they have the opportunity to complete their flight training, get a bachelor’s degree and finally start a career program with Expressjet, a leading Regional Airline, through our PSP agreement with airline.