Our website address is: https://www.kingskyfa.com.
disclosure of Your information when You respond to our advertisements and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You. We use Your Personal Data to
contact and support you, as well as to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the
following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless
of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
● Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to Kingsky Flight Academy.
● Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
● Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
● Service refers to the advertisement, website, or application.
● Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed
by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the
Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in
analyzing how the Service is used.
● Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a
● You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or
other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the
Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally
identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● First name and last name
● Email address
● Phone number
● Location details such as your address, city, or country
● Any other data such as personal preferences, requirements, or comments
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service.
The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of
the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have
purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s
push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to
the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security
updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other
goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have
already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
● For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a
merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or
transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of
bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us
about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as
data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our
promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products,
services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service
Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
● For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,
financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
● With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case
parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other
companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
● With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in
the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users
and may be publicly distributed outside.
● With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other
purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the
extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating
offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where
the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is
Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate
controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal
Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities
(e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action
is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We
cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click
on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise You
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies
or practices of any third party sites or services.